Dentist in Webster, NY - Bayview Smiles, PC
- Upon entering the office, we ask that EVERYONE wears masks/face coverings when not receiving treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- There are new barriers at the front desk for check in and check out safety
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Additional PPE will be worn by all staff members.
- Enhanced disinfection of all clinical AND non-clinical areas
- Improved air circulation and filtration
Meet The Dentists
Dr. David Fantuzzo
After over 35 years of practicing dentistry in Webster, Dr. Fantuzzo has retired. He will be greatly missed, but we wish him all the best and hope that he has a long and enjoyable retirement. Have fun, Dave!
Fortunately, Dr. Fantuzzo found a wonderful replacement in Dr. Kopacz. She has been a dentist for over 20 years and you can learn a bit more about her in her bio below.
All your appointments will remain as scheduled and you will continue to see Eileen, Heather and Kristen for your hygiene visits. Paula and Brandie will continue to assist and be at the front desk and we have added Trisha as an additional receptionist/assistant and she fits in very well with our kind and caring team.
Dr. Jonathan Carey
Dr. Carey grew up in the Rochester area, attended SUNY Geneseo and then Boston University for dental school where he graduated cum laude and was selected as a member of the national dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He has been in private practice for over 20 years and takes great pride in helping his patients improve and maintain their oral health. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, NYS Dental Association & Monroe County Dental Society.
Dr. Jennifer Kopacz
Dr. Kopacz is an experienced and compassionate general dentist who has been in private practice for over 20 years. She is fully knowledgeable of, and confident in, all aspects of general dentistry, with a special emphasis on aesthetic and reconstructive dentistry and special skills in restorative dentistry.